What is it?
The Prospecting Plugin uses the Microsoft Office suite to create a feature-rich CRM system for the delivery and tracking of sales leads.
The Prospecting Plugin consists of the following components:
- A Microsoft Access Database
- A Microsoft Excel Template that acts as a GUI for viewing and tracking leads
- A Microsoft Outlook module enabling multiple emails to be delivered without the need for third-party software.
- Considerable error-checking to ensure smooth and consistent workflow.
- Scripts to help set-up the campaign management functions on your marketing database (to help establish your lead generation program)
- ‘How To’ documents for both user and administrator
- Extensive support and consultation to ensure that the lead generation program is set-up and functions correctly
How does it work?
The Microsoft Access database is the hub of all activity. It is where all the administrative functions take place. There is a main user form which interacts with all other applications and functionality using Visual Basic code (VBA). There is a simple step-by-step process that the administrator follows which guides the system through creation, delivery and tracking of the various Prospecting applications. To view screen-shots of the database and Prospecting Applications please view the Interface page.